- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after excited mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
Top 10 finish for Hunter
- Updated: June 15, 2009
Robbie Hunter ended up ninth in the Delta Tour Zeeland in the Netherlands on Sunday.
After an impressive seventh spot in the 2.7km prologe on Sunday, the Barloworld rider was never far down the field and ended up just 23 seconds behind winner Tyler Farrar in the final general classification.
The American Garmin-Slipstream cyclist covered the tour in 8hr 13min 33sec.
Sunday’s final stage, a 185.9 kilometre route around Terneuzen, was won by Skil-Shimano’s Robert Wagner of Germany in 4:11:34 with Hunter credited with the same time.
The Barloworld team now move on to the next race, the Ster Elektrotoer, starting on Thursday and ending on Monday.