- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
- Levey ends 10-month drought to win at Randpark
- Porteous back to defend at Joburg Open after tough year
- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
- Mayo grabs his chance at SA Amateur Championship
- Nyambi soaking up the ins and outs of the golfing world
- Frechou out to end Harmse’s hammer reign
- Rain wins at Glendower and forces early Sunshine start
- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
Hunter’s had enough?
- Updated: June 5, 2009
South African Robbie Hunter failed to start Friday’s third stage of the Tour de Luxembourg.
Hunter had just completed the gruelling Giro d’Italia on Sunday and two days later had pitched for the Luxembourg event.
The race is scheduled to end on Sunday.
Hunter, whose Barloworld team is not competing in the main race of the year, the Tour de France, told the Twitter news feed: ‘spoke to team & decided to rest a bit before next races!’
Probably a wise decision after just completing one of cycling’s ‘Major’s’ a few days previously.