- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
Hunter’s had enough?
- Updated: June 5, 2009
South African Robbie Hunter failed to start Friday’s third stage of the Tour de Luxembourg.
Hunter had just completed the gruelling Giro d’Italia on Sunday and two days later had pitched for the Luxembourg event.
The race is scheduled to end on Sunday.
Hunter, whose Barloworld team is not competing in the main race of the year, the Tour de France, told the Twitter news feed: ‘spoke to team & decided to rest a bit before next races!’
Probably a wise decision after just completing one of cycling’s ‘Major’s’ a few days previously.