- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
- First IGT Tour win for Arnoldi at Centurion
Estie’s fourth place
- Updated: June 4, 2009
South African Estie Wittstock took fourth place over 400-metres at an international meeting in Strasbourg, France on Wednesday.
Twenty-eight-year-old Wittstock, runner up in the one-lapper at this year’s national championships in Stellenbosch, clocked 52.84 seconds.
Race winner was Russia’s Ksenia Zadorine in 51.64sec.
It was the Tuks athlete’s second race in two days. On Monday she ran a 52.34sec in Rehlingen, Germany.