- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
- Young Guns rule the day at Cape Epic
- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
- Sauser/Kulhavy’s win makes up ground at Cape Epic
- Third consecutive NYC Half victory for Van Dyk
Estie’s fourth place
- Updated: June 4, 2009
South African Estie Wittstock took fourth place over 400-metres at an international meeting in Strasbourg, France on Wednesday.
Twenty-eight-year-old Wittstock, runner up in the one-lapper at this year’s national championships in Stellenbosch, clocked 52.84 seconds.
Race winner was Russia’s Ksenia Zadorine in 51.64sec.
It was the Tuks athlete’s second race in two days. On Monday she ran a 52.34sec in Rehlingen, Germany.