- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after excited mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
Estie’s fourth place
- Updated: June 4, 2009
South African Estie Wittstock took fourth place over 400-metres at an international meeting in Strasbourg, France on Wednesday.
Twenty-eight-year-old Wittstock, runner up in the one-lapper at this year’s national championships in Stellenbosch, clocked 52.84 seconds.
Race winner was Russia’s Ksenia Zadorine in 51.64sec.
It was the Tuks athlete’s second race in two days. On Monday she ran a 52.34sec in Rehlingen, Germany.