- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
Estie’s fourth place
- Updated: June 4, 2009
South African Estie Wittstock took fourth place over 400-metres at an international meeting in Strasbourg, France on Wednesday.
Twenty-eight-year-old Wittstock, runner up in the one-lapper at this year’s national championships in Stellenbosch, clocked 52.84 seconds.
Race winner was Russia’s Ksenia Zadorine in 51.64sec.
It was the Tuks athlete’s second race in two days. On Monday she ran a 52.34sec in Rehlingen, Germany.