- Amajita play Mali twice in CAF warm-ups
- Fitzpatrick’s road to Tokyo starts in Dubai
- Rookies Conradie and Spacey chase hard at Ruimsig
- ASA launches new four-meeting track and field series
- Ellis: ‘We never gave up and kept playing and fighting’
- Garlicki keen to get going on home turf
- Blitzbok speedsters gearing up for Wellington action
- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
Fourie finds form in Texas
- Updated: May 26, 2009
Lehann Fourie, who ran for South Africa at the World Junior Championships in 2007, has produced a career best time of 13,68 seconds in the 110 metre hurdles at the Big 12 meeting in Lubbock, Texas.
Fourie, who is studying in the United States, missed the IAAF B qualifying mark by a mere 0.06sec.
In the heats he set a personal best of 13.74 secs and followed it up with a second place in the final. He also finished second in the 400m hurdles in a career best time of 51.22 seconds.