- Judo brings in Team SA’s first medals of Games
- Footballers get Team SA off to winning start
- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
Fourie finds form in Texas
- Updated: May 26, 2009
Lehann Fourie, who ran for South Africa at the World Junior Championships in 2007, has produced a career best time of 13,68 seconds in the 110 metre hurdles at the Big 12 meeting in Lubbock, Texas.
Fourie, who is studying in the United States, missed the IAAF B qualifying mark by a mere 0.06sec.
In the heats he set a personal best of 13.74 secs and followed it up with a second place in the final. He also finished second in the 400m hurdles in a career best time of 51.22 seconds.