- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
- Caster, Wayde up for Athletes of the Year award
- Seven more golds for SA at African Championships
Fourie finds form in Texas
- Updated: May 26, 2009
Lehann Fourie, who ran for South Africa at the World Junior Championships in 2007, has produced a career best time of 13,68 seconds in the 110 metre hurdles at the Big 12 meeting in Lubbock, Texas.
Fourie, who is studying in the United States, missed the IAAF B qualifying mark by a mere 0.06sec.
In the heats he set a personal best of 13.74 secs and followed it up with a second place in the final. He also finished second in the 400m hurdles in a career best time of 51.22 seconds.