- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
Fourie finds form in Texas
- Updated: May 26, 2009
Lehann Fourie, who ran for South Africa at the World Junior Championships in 2007, has produced a career best time of 13,68 seconds in the 110 metre hurdles at the Big 12 meeting in Lubbock, Texas.
Fourie, who is studying in the United States, missed the IAAF B qualifying mark by a mere 0.06sec.
In the heats he set a personal best of 13.74 secs and followed it up with a second place in the final. He also finished second in the 400m hurdles in a career best time of 51.22 seconds.