- SA’s Van Dyk in the Tokyo mix… chasing world record
- Fichardt finds his form at sodden Joburg Open
- Young Lamprecht makes history at Humewood
- Sheer skill as SA duo clean up on world stage
- It’s an all-SA Championship showdown in Humewood final
- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
- High praise for SAFA from FIFA president Infantino
- Park wins play-off in Classic duel against Dlamini
- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
Fourie finds form in Texas
- Updated: May 26, 2009
Lehann Fourie, who ran for South Africa at the World Junior Championships in 2007, has produced a career best time of 13,68 seconds in the 110 metre hurdles at the Big 12 meeting in Lubbock, Texas.
Fourie, who is studying in the United States, missed the IAAF B qualifying mark by a mere 0.06sec.
In the heats he set a personal best of 13.74 secs and followed it up with a second place in the final. He also finished second in the 400m hurdles in a career best time of 51.22 seconds.