- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
- Garcia getting closer to another Tour title
- Toughest Dusi in years but Birkett and Solms triumph
- Zoonekynd eases into finals at Baku World Cup
- Solid Ahlers leads by two at Fancourt
- Garcia, Park lead as defending champ Pace lurks
- SA win three medals on day one of African Championships
- Former stars Radebe and McCarthy help find new Bafana coach
- SA’s Ahlers one shot off as Canter leads on Outeniqua
- Birkett and Solms blast into lead as Dusi gets under way
Veteran star killed in PE crash
- Updated: May 25, 2009
Former South African veteran road cycling champion, Kim Trezebiatowsky, died on Sunday evening from injuries sustained when she was hit by a car while training on Sunday afternoon.
The 47-year-old mother of three was a member of Cycle Lab Supercycling Club and was cycling on Seaview Road in Port Elizabeth when she was hit by a car. Details of the incident are not yet known.
Trezebiatowsky has won veteran national and international titles in both road and track cycling disciplines and was a prominent and popular member of the Port Elizabeth cycling community.