- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
Veteran star killed in PE crash
- Updated: May 25, 2009
Former South African veteran road cycling champion, Kim Trezebiatowsky, died on Sunday evening from injuries sustained when she was hit by a car while training on Sunday afternoon.
The 47-year-old mother of three was a member of Cycle Lab Supercycling Club and was cycling on Seaview Road in Port Elizabeth when she was hit by a car. Details of the incident are not yet known.
Trezebiatowsky has won veteran national and international titles in both road and track cycling disciplines and was a prominent and popular member of the Port Elizabeth cycling community.