- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
Veteran star killed in PE crash
- Updated: May 25, 2009
Former South African veteran road cycling champion, Kim Trezebiatowsky, died on Sunday evening from injuries sustained when she was hit by a car while training on Sunday afternoon.
The 47-year-old mother of three was a member of Cycle Lab Supercycling Club and was cycling on Seaview Road in Port Elizabeth when she was hit by a car. Details of the incident are not yet known.
Trezebiatowsky has won veteran national and international titles in both road and track cycling disciplines and was a prominent and popular member of the Port Elizabeth cycling community.