- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
Veteran star killed in PE crash
- Updated: May 25, 2009
Former South African veteran road cycling champion, Kim Trezebiatowsky, died on Sunday evening from injuries sustained when she was hit by a car while training on Sunday afternoon.
The 47-year-old mother of three was a member of Cycle Lab Supercycling Club and was cycling on Seaview Road in Port Elizabeth when she was hit by a car. Details of the incident are not yet known.
Trezebiatowsky has won veteran national and international titles in both road and track cycling disciplines and was a prominent and popular member of the Port Elizabeth cycling community.