Hi Carol Bauyon, Please make contact if you dont mind. My mail adress listed above email@example.com I need to resolve the allagations made by yourself and will appreciate the detail. Pine Pienaar
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
Pienaar fifth in Qatar
- Updated: May 11, 2009
South Africans had mixed fortunes at the Qatar Athletics Super Grand Prix athletics meeting in Doha at the weekend.
Highest placed athlete was Hardus Pienaar in the men’s javelin. He placed fifth with a 78.14 metre throw.
That put him almost five metres behind junior world recordholder Andreas Thorkildsen of Norway, who threw 83:39.
Pienaar’s fellow South African, Robert Oosthuizen placed ninth in the same event, with a 77.58 effort.
Capetonian Janice Josephs took eighth spot in the women’s long jump with a 6.39m leap.
Josephs, who qualified for the IAAF world championships in Berlin later this year with a 6.75m effort in Port Elizabeth early in the season, jumped 6.39m in Doha, behind winner Britney Reese (US), who was one centimetre short of the seven-metre mark.
Carol Bauyon, Would you mind to contact me on the above e-mail adress?I am the father of Hardus Pienaar and would like to know why we are called no good family.I will not argue with you burt will appreciate why this comment is made in order to prevent similar mails in future.Something did upset you. Can you please tell us? Much Appreciated
the family pienaar is not good family specially of yvonne pienaar the attitued that women is plastic i am very sure for that women backfighter that women to all south africa dont make a friend that women just make carefull