- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Lill in contention
- Updated: May 1, 2009
South African Darren Lill has finished with the lead bunch in the second stage of the Tour of the Gila in America.
The stage was won by Argentina’s Sebastian Haedo in 3hr 12min 19sec with Lill given the same time.
Also in the squad was seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong.
Lill finds himself in 17th place in the overall classification, 2min 31sec down on American Levi Leipheimer.
The race ends on Sunday.