- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
Lill in contention
- Updated: May 1, 2009
South African Darren Lill has finished with the lead bunch in the second stage of the Tour of the Gila in America.
The stage was won by Argentina’s Sebastian Haedo in 3hr 12min 19sec with Lill given the same time.
Also in the squad was seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong.
Lill finds himself in 17th place in the overall classification, 2min 31sec down on American Levi Leipheimer.
The race ends on Sunday.