- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
- First IGT Tour win for Arnoldi at Centurion
- SA wheelchair tennis rocked by tragedy
Ramon rows to No 12
- Updated: April 29, 2009
Veteran Olympian Ramon di Clemente has won his 12th national rowing title – his 11th in a row.
Di Clemente teamed up with 23-year-old Shaun Keeling to win the heavyweight coxless pairs at┬á Roodeplaat dam but were robbed of the time record by strong cross-winds.
It was the third time that Keeling had partnered Di Clemente to the South African title.
Di Clemente’s first win was in 1996, when he competed with Steven Hasselbach. In that year they broke the SA record which remains unbeaten.
ÔÇ£Shaun and I are focusing on the World Cup regattas next month,ÔÇØ said Di Clemente.