- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
- Garcia getting closer to another Tour title
- Toughest Dusi in years but Birkett and Solms triumph
- Zoonekynd eases into finals at Baku World Cup
- Solid Ahlers leads by two at Fancourt
- Garcia, Park lead as defending champ Pace lurks
- SA win three medals on day one of African Championships
- Former stars Radebe and McCarthy help find new Bafana coach
- SA’s Ahlers one shot off as Canter leads on Outeniqua
- Birkett and Solms blast into lead as Dusi gets under way
Ramon rows to No 12
- Updated: April 29, 2009
Veteran Olympian Ramon di Clemente has won his 12th national rowing title – his 11th in a row.
Di Clemente teamed up with 23-year-old Shaun Keeling to win the heavyweight coxless pairs at┬á Roodeplaat dam but were robbed of the time record by strong cross-winds.
It was the third time that Keeling had partnered Di Clemente to the South African title.
Di Clemente’s first win was in 1996, when he competed with Steven Hasselbach. In that year they broke the SA record which remains unbeaten.
ÔÇ£Shaun and I are focusing on the World Cup regattas next month,ÔÇØ said Di Clemente.