Could basketball South Africa assist us with information regarding the operation of basketball Free State. Athletes attend trials but at the end they struggle to attend national competition due to lack of funds and poor organization.
- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Updated: April 28, 2009
The South African men’s and women’s basketball teams have busy winter schedules coming up.
The men’s side have an international training camp in Angola in preparation for the William Jones Cup in Taiwan from July 18-28.
In August they’re off to Tripoli, Libya for the African Nations Cup.
The women’s side are in Angola from May 15-22 for a Four Nations tournament. In June they play three friendly games in Mozambique and then they join their male counterparts in Taiwan for the William Jones Cup.
Later in the year the team heads for Madagascar for the African Nations Cup.
Hi Daniel, Drop us a line and we'll see what we can do for you. email@example.com yours in basketball, GBA Sec Gen
Hi Thandeka, Where are you based? The Gauteng Basketball Association (GBA) can help you establish the right contacts for the SA team. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org All the best, GBA Secretary General
Where can I find information about the South African national team?? My father was a South African diplomat in America, where I was born and raised. I played basketball in college and professionally in Europe for over ten years. After visiting my brother in Jo-burg last Christmas I have become very interested in the SA national team but I have had trouble finding any contact info.
Good Day, Can you please forward me the contact people of Basketball in the West RAND (Gauteng) Regards, Daniel