- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
Hunter left hanging
- Updated: April 24, 2009
Robbie Hunter slipped down the standings in the Giro del Trentino, to lie 122nd after the second stage.
The South African finished the 141 kilometre stage between Riva del Garda and Alpe di Pampeago 10min┬á 03sec behind Poland’s Przemyslaw Niemiec, the Miche-Silver Cross-Selle Italia cyclist clocking 2hr 50min 44sec.
Hunter is now 119th of the 159 cyclists to finish the stage.
His Barloworld team props up the team standings, 20:17 behind leaders Serramenti Pvc Diquigiovanni-Androni Giocattoli.
The race, part of the build-up to the Giro d’Italia, finishes on Saturday.