- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
- Garcia getting closer to another Tour title
- Toughest Dusi in years but Birkett and Solms triumph
- Zoonekynd eases into finals at Baku World Cup
- Solid Ahlers leads by two at Fancourt
- Garcia, Park lead as defending champ Pace lurks
Hunter left hanging
- Updated: April 24, 2009
Robbie Hunter slipped down the standings in the Giro del Trentino, to lie 122nd after the second stage.
The South African finished the 141 kilometre stage between Riva del Garda and Alpe di Pampeago 10min┬á 03sec behind Poland’s Przemyslaw Niemiec, the Miche-Silver Cross-Selle Italia cyclist clocking 2hr 50min 44sec.
Hunter is now 119th of the 159 cyclists to finish the stage.
His Barloworld team props up the team standings, 20:17 behind leaders Serramenti Pvc Diquigiovanni-Androni Giocattoli.
The race, part of the build-up to the Giro d’Italia, finishes on Saturday.