- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
Young guns at Hartleyvale
- Updated: April 21, 2009
The country’s top 12 Under-21 men’s teams will do battle in a national tournament in Cape Town starting April 26 and ending on May 2.
Western Province head Pool A and will be joined by Southern Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal Coastal, Northerns Blues, Border and Northern Cape.
Pool B is made up of the SA Under-19 side, North West, WP Peninsula, KwaZulu-Natal Inlands, Eastern Province and Free State.
Hartleyvale will be the venue for all games.