- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
- Crinums go down again as Fireballs shine
- Hoffman celebrates birthday with Classic victory
- Matriculant Du Toit is joint leader at the Wanderers
- Queen’s Baton Relay gets ever closer to South Africa
- Luvo leaps to another SA record at championships
- Defending champ Telfer well aware of junior threat
North West defend title
- Updated: April 21, 2009
The North West women’s under-21 team defend their national title in Bloemfontein between April 26 and May 2.
Two groups of six teams will contest the championships.
Pool A will be made up of North West, Northerns Blues, KZN Coastals, Eastern Province, WP Peninsula and Namiba while Pool B comprises Southern Gauteng, Western Province, Witwatersrand, SA under-19 and KZN Inland.