- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
Coolboy conquers Comores
- Updated: April 15, 2009
South African runners came up tops in the Southern Region half-marathon championships in the Comores at the weekend.
Central Gauteng’s Coolboy Ngamole was in a class of his own in the men’s race and crossed the finish line in a time of 66min 34sec.
He was followed by team-mates, Zongamele Dyubeni and Xolisa Tyali, who crossed the finish line together. Dyubeni was awarded silver and Tyali bronze. Both were timed at 70:51.
Another Central Gauteng athlete, Poppy Mlambo won the gold medal in the women’s race in 80:50.