- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
- High praise for SAFA from FIFA president Infantino
- Park wins play-off in Classic duel against Dlamini
- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
- Levey ends 10-month drought to win at Randpark
- Porteous back to defend at Joburg Open after tough year
- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
- Mayo grabs his chance at SA Amateur Championship
- Nyambi soaking up the ins and outs of the golfing world
Female boxers eye London
- Updated: April 3, 2009
The International Olympic Committe (IOC) is to decide in August whether women’s boxing will be part of the 2012 London Olympics.
The IOC will consider a request by the International Boxing Association (IABA) and then advise the executive board further. The Board is scheduled to meet in Berlin on August 13.
Of the 26 Summer Olympic sports federations┬á organising competitions in London, boxing is the only one without female participants.